Dental Insurance Options
NO WAITING period if you have had prior coverage for dental! (Click for brochure) Click Here - (Free Quote)
Eye Care Benefit - Plan 3 ONLY - A $100 benefit that you may use for exams, frames, lenses or contact lenses from the eye care provider of your choice. In addition, if you enroll in plan 3, you will receive an eye care ID card that explains how to access discounts on eye exams and products.
With either of our dental plans, you can take advantage of:
- Dental Premier - Best option if your dentist is not in our network & Pays more than Dental Value for care from non-network dentist
- Dental Value - Best option if you use a network dentist & lowest premiums
- Preventive care is covered at 100% with NO deductible or waiting period.
- Access to an extensive dental network that today has over 73,000 dentists.
- Basic and Major Services have only a $50 calendar-year deductible per person, plus it is capped at 3 individuals per family - so if you have a family of 4, 5, 6 or even more you're only responsible for paying $150 in deductibles for the whole family!
- We pay 80% for Basic Services like cavity fillings and tooth extractions after the initial waiting period is exhausted and the deductible is met.
- We pay 50% on Major Services like root canals and bridges after the initial waiting period is exhausted and the deductible is met.
SafeGuard Access Code-23826
SafeGuard - Founded in 1974, we were one of the first companies to introduce the concept of dental HMO plans -- a concept that encourages good oral health by making visits to the dentist more affordable.
Dental Select Platinum Option 2: Allows you to go to any dentist you choose! After only a $50.00 annual deductible, Preventive (routine exams, cleaning, x-rays, etc.) is covered at 100% with no waiting period. Basic (fillings and oral surgery) is covered at 80% after a 6 month waiting period. Major (crowns, bridges, dentures, and periodontics) is covered at 50% after a 15 month waiting period.
Dental Select Gold: is a Dental PPO plan that is very inexpensive, with great benefits. To take full advantage of this plan, you need to go to one of the Dental Select Gold dentists.
Find a Dental Provider
Dental Plan Options:
Consumer Choice (Dental Plans) Is a non-insurance, but dental discount plans. If you need major work done today, and can't wait out the waiting period that all dental insurance companies require for basic and major work to be covered, or if you simply cannot afford dental insurance
What are some of the major differences between dental insurance and discount dental plans?
Some of the characteristics of Dental Insurance include:
- Limitations, deductibles and annual maximums
- Waiting periods for major dental procedures
- Tedious and time-consuming written claims process
- Limitations/exclusions on pre-existing conditions
- Certain dental specialties, such as cosmetic dentistry, are
- Consumers pay expensive monthly premiums for defined coverage
- Typically inaccessible to individuals and families unless provided by their employer
Some of the characteristics of Discount Dental Plans include:
- No annual limits, members enjoy discounts on most dental services all year long
- Most plans activate within 1 - 3 business days
- No tiresome paperwork hassles, plan membership card is presented for discounts on most dental services
- No health restrictions
- Select plans include discounts on dental specialties, including cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics
- Consumers pay affordable membership fees for access to a network of providers offering discounts on most dental procedures
- Available directly to individuals, families, businesses and groups
In short, discount dental plans are an affordable and easy-to-use alternative to dental insurance, and offer plan members significant savings on most dental procedures.